Sunday 24 February 2019

Latest Activity

My latest writing project is a series of "Life Hacks" that I am writing for the benefit of my kids (and anyone else who is interested).

They are focused on self-development and cover topics such as grit, will power, goal setting and breathing. I'm also planning to share some of my Saturday morning breakfast recipes (pancakes are a specialty!) These "Life Hacks" are based on things I've learnt through experience and the wide reading that I do. I publish them on Medium and you can find them here. I'm aiming to publish at least one a week, so you'll be able to keep up with them by following me on Medium. If you enjoy any of my articles, do give me a clap (the Medium equivalent of a "like").

Please note: The three year contract with 5 Prince Publishing has expired on all three of my books and has not been renewed. Accordingly, it's not currently possible to purchase any of my books. I will be aiming to self-publish them at some stage in 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment